Are you of legal purchase age?
- Do not provide us with your personal information if you are not of legal age to purchase alcohol.
- If we believe that you are under the legal purchase age we will make every reasonable effort to remove your personal information from our records.
What information does this Privacy & Cookie Notice apply to?
- This Privacy & Cookie Notice applies to personal information collected by (and on behalf of) Radius Distillery A/S in connection with the marketing and sales of their products.
- We collect personal information online and offline that you choose to provide us with. This includes information provided when registering with our websites, contacting us, completing surveys or questionnaires, entering competitions, and posting information on public areas of our websites as well as through Radius Distillery A/S branded pages on third party platforms (e.g. social media platforms) and applications used through our websites and third party platforms.
- This Privacy & Cookie Notice also applies to offers and advertisements for our products and services, which Radius Distillery A/S, or a service provider acting on our behalf, may send to you on third party websites, platforms and applications (“Third Party Sites”). These Third Party Sites may have their own privacy & cookie policies and terms and conditions which Radius Distillery A/S is not responsible for. Please read the privacy & cookie policies and terms & condition of any Third Party Sites before using them.
- This Privacy & Cookie Notice also applies to personal information that we may receive about you from other legitimate third party data sources, including information from commercially and/or publicly available sources, such as data aggregators, public databases and third-party social media platforms.
What is personal information?
- Personal information is information about an identifiable individual, as defined by applicable law.
Collection and use of personal information
- Our consumers are at the heart of what we do as a leading premium drinks business. We collect personal data about you in order for us to communicate with you where required, to provide you with our products and services, to understand better your consumer journey to purchase, and to analyse trends amongst our consumers generally, in each case so that we can strive continuously to improve our offering to you, whether content, our services or our products.
- The information that we may (depending on the context) collect from you from Diageo Sites if you choose to provide it includes your:
- contact details (which may include address, email address, user name, telephone number)
- purchase information (credit card or other payment information, delivery address)
- Legal purchase age confirmation of your date of birth
- user generated content, posts and other content that you submit to our sites
- any other personal information that you voluntarily provide to us
- When you use this website (including by browsing such sites) some information about your visit is automatically recorded such as the pages you have viewed, your IP address and the date and time of your visit. We also collect information using cookies.
The information we collect from other sources includes:
- contact details (physical address) or geographic location
- age (or age range)
- shopping habits
- All of the information that we collect may be combined to assist us in improving our products, services and our communciations with you.
- Note that if you share any of your activity on third-party social media platforms, you will then be subject to the privacy and cookie policies that govern the respective platforms.
- By using this website, you are agreeing to our use of that information as set out in this Privacy and Cookie Notice.
- If you do not agree to these conditions, please do not provide us with this information or use our Sites, or please let us know your objections using the contact details below.
Use of personal Information
- We will only use the personal information we collect: for our legitimate business interests, including to improve your consumer experience of our products and services, to provide you with specific information and services that you request, and with additional information and services that may be of interest to you.
Disclosure of personal Information
This may involve sharing your personal information with companies that provide services to Radius Distillery A/S and certain other third parties, but only where they have adequate protection to safeguard and hold your personal information securely and, in certain cases, only where you have provided your consent.
We use "cookies" to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website, on our social media pages and to improve our advertising. The use of all cookies is subject to the terms of this Privacy & Cookie Notice and applicable laws and regulations.
The types of information collected automatically may include:
- Website cookies to help us gather and store information about our site visitors, including the type of browser & device you use, which Diageo web pages you have visited, the websites you visited before coming to the Diageo site and your IP address. Note: we share Site Usage Information with trusted third parties o Diageo (e.g. advertisers, advertising agencies, advertising networks etc.) in order to offer you tailored content, including more relevant advertising for products or services that may be of interest to you. These third parties may set their own cookies on your device in order to help Diageo deliver customised content and advertising to you when you visit either Diageo Sites or Third Party Sites.
- Third party social media and advertising cookies to offer our users social media functions (for example, using your social login to login to our website) and enable us to show you advertisement that you are more likely to be interested in viewing The socal media information collected includes your: user name or handle, social profile picture, age, gender, and any other information you have choosen to share when using Third Party Sites, e.g. when you use the “Like” button on Facebook or retweet on Twitter
Use of IP addresses
When your web browser or e-mail application requests a web page or e-mail from another computer on the Internet, it automatically gives that computer the address where it should send the information. This is called your computer's "IP address." (IP stands for "Internet protocol.") For most users accessing the Internet from a dial-up Internet service provider (I6P), the IP address will be different every time you log on. We do not store IP addresses in a central database. They are just recorded in log files so they are not associated with an account.
IP addresses may be used for various purposes, including to:
- To identify a person’s country access.
- To assist our third party service provider to manage GEO IP location, who may map IP addresses to countries.
- Diagnose service or technology problems reported by our users or engineers that are associated with the IP addresses controlled by a specific web company or ISP.
- Send the most appropriate advertising based on geographic area or information derived from your IP address. Many IP addresses are commonly associated with Internet service providers, universities, or major corporations in specific regions or localities. Aggregate information derived from IP addresses may also be reported to advertisers.
- Estimate the total number of users visiting our websites from specific countries or regions of the world.
- Assist third party advertisers to track effectiveness of the promotions they run on our website, visits to and business at third party's websites.
- Help determine which users have access privileges to certain content that we host.
- Identify whether the IP address relates to a human or non-human (“bot” or “web crawler”) as part of a an advertisement verification solution to allow us to monitor our digital advertisements across brand safety, ad fraud and viewability measures.
Information you post on public areas of our website & on our Social Media pages
- We take security seriously and take precautions to keep your personal information secure. We have put in place reasonable technological and organisational procedures to safeguard the information we collect.
- Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or data storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure (for example, if you feel that the security of any account you might have with us has been compromised), please immediately notify us of the problem by contacting us at the contact details below.
We have no control over the privacy of any communications while in transit to us. We recommend that you not include confidential, proprietary or sensitive information in such communications.
Unsubscribe, access, questions and further information
- At your request, and where required by law, we will confirm, share, and/or update the personal information we hold about you. However, to protect your privacy we may first have to verify your identity.
- At any time you can choose to make an unsubscribe request to stop receiving direct marketing communications.
If you have any comments, queries, or complaints about our collection or use of personal information please contact us via:
- Email: email@example.com